It’s been 3 years since our last official and hugely successful LMF major fundraising event, “A Night Out for Luca”. In that time we have been very busy supporting many events and raising $1000’s of dollars for a number of organisations including:
- Good Friday Appeal (Royal Children’s Hospital)
- Purple Lion (Early Intervention for Autism)
- Big Red Kidney Walk (Kidney Health Australia)
- Love Me Love You (adolescent mental health)
It now gives us great pleasure to tell you about our major fundraising campaign ‘Giving Back’.
This campaign is all about ‘Giving Back to two of the departments at the Royal Children’s Hospital; the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit who almost 12 years ago gave Luca the “Best Chance at Life” and the Nephrology and Transplant Unit which continues to ensure Luca and other children like him with Chronic Renal Failure have the best possible health treatment available.
The Giving Back campaign aims to raise $15,000:
- RCH Neonatal Intensive Care Unit $7500 to continue our bed sponsorship in the “Butterfly Ward”
- RCH Nephrology Unit $7500 toward improving patient care and treatments (such as dialysis and transplants) and outcomes for children with chronic renal failure
You can contribute to the campaign by going to the DONATE page of our website. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thankyou
(Image courtesy of RCH Creative Studio)